One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

that was.... random.....

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

great stuff

make this into an xbox arcade game!!!! but if you do, make it hard as hell

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

this changes nothing...

power rangers are still gay....

Hellsforge Hellsforge

An ok game, Nothing that hasn't been done before but a great bit a fun for a while. Than it gets slightly repetitive but then again you probably almost finished the game by then. Found a Bug, suddenly the money kept increasing endlessly until the end of the level. earned like 20-30 thousand in one level.

105.2 105.2

It was ok.

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

I was so glad I pirated no mans sky.... I was thinking of pre ordering but thought "nah, better wait untill there are reviews". Saved 60 bucks that would have been spent on a teardrop machine.

Nice parody!

Skudge responds:

Thanks! Another perfect example of why you should never preorder anything

A Curious Thing A Curious Thing

I you make this into a full song i'll give you a 5 ! like the beat and the ambiance it has. only thing wrong with it is that is that the loop is slightly off. like the rest!

skater007 responds:

Haha yes, all I do is releasing some WIP-Demos. I'm thinking of finishing this one, maybe even animating to it

Suite for Bedtime Suite for Bedtime

very nice

reminds me of PSX "violins". I would rate it higher if there was some more background filling with Percussion. maybe a Timpani?

nice job anyway :)

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Never heard PSX Violins before - I'll have to check them out. Written as a string quartet, it wasn't really meant to have percussion or anything else accompanying it. Thank you for reviewing!

For the Love of Funk [Inst] For the Love of Funk [Inst]

This really reminds me..

of "Frits the Cat" somehow, very nice mood to it. like the loose style of it also. have you ever made ska?

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Frits the Cat, huh? Is that the trippy cartoon form the 70's? If so, I can dig it!

Never made ska...yet. Thanks for the review!